Did you just bring home an awesome White furred kitten or cat?
Scrolling through the internet to find that perfect name for your beautiful angel? We have got you covered with numerous names for your White Cat. Scour through the different categories for our “White Cat Names” list and find that perfect name for your absolute perfect kitten.
Kittens have to be at the top of the list when it comes to adorable things. They’re full of fuzzy sweetness, with big eyes, charming tiny noses, and gorgeous whiskers. All kittens are adorable, but it’s necessary to honor these little furballs with adorable kitten names.
You don’t want to choose a name for your white cat that is too simple. That little white snowball of fur needs a one-of-a-kind, original, and amusing name (just like her) that reflects not only his or her appearance but also personality.
Of course, your cat’s physical characteristics are a great source of name ideas.
Is it a black-and-white cat? Domino’s, Oreo’s, and Spot are all excellent options.
Is your white cat’s eye color blue? Perhaps Frank (Sinatra, a.k.a. “Ol’ Blue Eyes”) or Angelina Jolie (Jolie, who is also famous for her striking eyes). If her eyes are green, try on Clive (Owen) or Adele, both of whom have stunning green eyes.
A white-and-gray cat or a tan-and-white cat may also provide name suggestions based only on their coloring. What about a Blizzard or a Raindrop, a Noodle or a Biscuit?
If you’re looking for white cat names that are influenced by different cultures, look to particular languages, such as Russian or Japanese. You may be inspired by anything, so start making a list of possible names.
Choosing the Best White Cat Name
Your new white cat is a member of your family, ain’t they? So, their name should be as special as they are to you.
Finding the right name, on the other hand, does not have to be difficult.
Consider your cat’s attitude as well as its white coat: a furious Blizzard or an exquisite Maybelle? A feisty Ms. Kitty or a mischievous Blizzard? The only limit is your imagination.
Your hobbies and preferences also play a role in pet naming. Cat owners have named their new cat after beloved foods (Marshmallow or Coconut, anyone? ), book characters, colors, and singers.
Yes, you may name your white cat “Galadriel” after the luminous elf queen from The Lord of the Rings if it makes you happy.
Whether it’s a short-haired cat or a fluffy white cat, an alabaster-colored cat may be stunning. A new white kitten’s pristine white coat may serve as inspiration for its name.
You may get white-colored inspiration in nature, such as snow, ice, birch, lotus, and so on. Pop culture names for your white cat may also include Casper, Jon Snow, White Walker, Snoopy, and Ice Cube.
Consider some of the names on the list below as ideas for your pearl-colored kitty’s name.
Trends in White Cat Names
People frequently name their white cats, well, the color “white”. Blanco, for example, means “white” in Spanish, while Bianca means “white” in Italian. Other common white cat names are Snowflake and Ivory, which both refer to the color white.
Cat names inspired by superheroes, TV personalities, and singers are all still popular. Why not name your cat after the renowned musician Jack White? Or maybe Marilyn Monroe after Marilyn Monroe, with her famous blonde hair? Mythology names like Loki and Athena are trendy for cats of all colors, but they seem to be even popular for white-furred cats.
Across the board, we’re seeing a significant increase in human names for cats (and dogs, for that matter). While word names like Snowball and Mittens remain popular, as are character names like Mr. Darcy, Gandalf, and Thumper, the cat names that have grown the most are also popular baby names.
As a result, rather than Lady or Kitty, cat owners are selecting Margot, Walter, and Eleanor as kitten names. Hipster baby names may also be found in our popular cat name database. Names like Nova, Magnus, and Luna are popular for kittens and newly adopted cats, just as they are for fashion-forward human infants.
Don’t rush through the naming process.
It is not necessary to name your new white cat immediately. It may take several days to come up with a decent name, so don’t feel obligated to pick one on the first day. Spend some time getting to know your pet’s distinct peculiarities and personality characteristics. If you wish to give your pet a lengthier name, feel free to experiment with varying combinations of the names on this list.
Play around with as many names you like until you find the name that feels like your kitten, after all, they are named once, ain’t they?
Top White Cat Names
|Ms/ Mr. Kitty||River||Stella||Zia|
Fancy White Cat Names
- King — After all, your cat is the king of your house.
- Queen — Or maybe the queen of your house?
- Lux — Short for luxury. Ah, yes.
- Royal — Your cat acts like royalty, so why not call it out.
- Ritsy — Or go with a cute name like Ritsy.
- Prince — If King or Queen isn’t your style, try out Prince.
- Princess — or Princess
- Duke — Or more nobility from Duke.
- Duchess — or Duchess.
- Elsa — The white princess.
White Cat Names Inspired by Nature, Weather & the Seasons
- Snowflake — (or Snowy) a great winter weather name.
- Frosty — A cute name that pairs perfectly with a white cat.
- Snowball — A classic name for white cats.
- Blizzard — A blur of white, just like your cat.
- Winter — This season is correlated with white snow and makes a cool name.
- Ice — (or Icicle) Cool and cute at the same time.
- January — Named after the super cold, often snowy month.
- Sky — At times the sky is clear and pale in color.
- Luna — A trendy name that is perfect if your cat has a bit of a silver-ish tint.
- Lunar — Another good name for a silver-ish tint.
- Cloud — Another white, fluffy thing.
- Nimbus — Like the white rain cloud.
- Alaska — This state is known for its snowy white terrain.
- Misty — Mist is often white and flowing.
- Avalanche — action-packed snow name.
- Chilly — cute sounding name for the cold.
- Jack Frost — Wintery & proper sounding name.
- Snow White — Well known character and wintery name.
- Nimbus — like a fluffy white cloud.
- Polar — Like those adorable white polar bears.
- Everest — Mount Everest, the Earth’s highest point, is recognized for its white-capped mountain top.
Funny White Cat Names
Does your kitty make you laugh with her antics? Have you been wondering if she was a comedian in a past life? Try naming her after a famous comedian, like Joan Rivers or Amy Schumer. Maybe your cat is more mysterious and obtuse. Try a mystical name like Juno or Rune.
- Al Bino — We can’t stop laughing about this funny play on albino.
- Powder — Like powder sugar or baby powder. Or the ’90s movie about a bald albino.
- Chalky — We bet no one else will have this silly white cat name.
- Flakey — Funny and kinda cute.
- Domino — For the game with white tiles. If your cat has a black nose, it’s absolutely perfect!
- Talcum — A white clay mineral. Science geeks will love you if you pick this name.
- Tic Tac — For the Fresh mint flavor.
- Yeti — Like the big white creature found in the woods.
- Whitey — A fun play on your cat’s color!
- Charmin — Like the toilet paper. You’ll take some teasing if you pick this name, but it’s so worth it.
- Alabaster — This white mineral also makes a fun cat name.
- Marilyn Meow — Another beauty with whitish locks.
- Vanilla Ice — The 90s rapper.
White in Other Languages
- Bianco — Italian — Male
- Bianca — Italian — Female
- Blanco — Spanish — Male
- Blanca — Spanish — Female
- Wit — Dutch
- Blanc – French
- Weiß — German
- Finn — Irish — Male
- Fionn — Irish — Female
- Shiro — Japanese
- Zima — Winter in Russian
- Toby — for “tohbi” which means “white” in Choctaw
Halloween White Cat Names
- Ghost — A great option for Halloween lovers.
- Bones — Perfect if you have a cat who thinks he’s a dog.
- Casper — Named after the friendly ghost.
- Buffy – Like the vampire slayer.
- Boo — How cute is this name? It still implies Halloween without being so literal.
- Spooky — Or you can go full force into the scary factor.
White Cat Names Based on Food & Drinks
- Sugar — White and super sweet. Sound familiar?
- Coconut — If you have wanderlust for somewhere tropical, this is a fun name to consider.
- Milky — A playful, fun name based on the white drink.
- Marshmallow — Marshmallows are white and fluffy, like your kitten.
- Noodles — Another common white food.
- Vanilla — Whoever said vanilla was boring is seriously delusional.
- Salty — (or salt) A unique name for your white furball.
- Peppermint — Delicious wintery candies.
- Bailey — Bailey’s Irish Cream.
- Brie — Delicious creamy cheese.
- Hannah Banana — after the near-white fruit by the same name
- China — The white dishware.
White Flowers Perfect for White Cat Names
- Jasmine — Named after the white, beautiful plant.
- Lily — Like the cute white flower.
- Gardenia — If you like the flower idea but want something a little more unique, Gardenia is a fun choice.
- Magnolia — Or Magnolia.
- Oleander — This name is gorgeous and unique.
- Daisy — Super cute and simple name!
White Cat Names Inspired by Precious Stones
- Diamond — Shine bright like a diamond!
- Ivory — Such a cool, unique name that fits your cat’s coloring.
- Crystal — Crystal is shiny and white-ish, making a perfect white cat name.
- Pearl — White and beautiful, just like your cat. Love this name!
- Opal — This beautiful, iridescent substance is often white in color.
Mystical White Cat Names
- Eve (all hallows)
White Cat Names from the Movie
- Casper (the friendly ghost)
- Bolt (the animated Disney character voiced by John Travolta.)
- Dr. Emmett Brown or Emmett (in honor of the wild-haired scientist of from the “Back To The Future” franchise.)
- Harvey or Keitel (the actor who played Mr. White in Quentin Tarantino’s “Reservoir Dogs.”)
- Herbie (the talking Volkswagen, also known as The Love Bug.)
- Jaws (as in the great white shark.)
- Snow White (the Disney princess)
- Elsa (from Disney’s “Frozen”)
- Dumbledore (the white-haired wizard from the “Harry Potter” franchise)
- Marie (The Aristocats)
- Dutchess (The Aristocats)
- Blofeld (From Russia with Love)
- Mummy (The Mummy)
- Sylvia (La Dolce Vita)
- Mr. Tinkles (Cats & Dogs)
- Azzie (Doctor Sleep)
- Dandelo (The Fly)
- Nurse Adams (The Legacy)
- Snowbell (Stuart Little)
- Mr. Bigglesworth (Austin Powers)
Famous White Cat Names
- Betty (as in, the actress and star of “The Golden Girls.”)
- Barry (as in the late singer Barry White.)
- Jaleel (as in Jaleel White, the actor that played Steve Urkel on “Family Matters.”)
- Reggie (as in Reggie White, the late NFL player.)
- Shaun (as in Shaun White, the professional snowboarder and skateboarder.)
- Vanna (the letter-turning host of the “Wheel Of Fortune.”)
- Pingu (the white cartoon penguin)
Unique White Cat Names
Cute White Cat Names
Ironic White Cat Names
Color White Cat Names
Flower-Inspired White Cat Names
Kitchen-Inspired White Cat Names
- Lima bean
White cat names inspired by food
- Cream Puff
- Egg Nog
- Marzipan or Marzibean
White Cat Names with Blue Eyes
- Frank or Sinatra
- Churchill (a well-known brand of fine china that has several well-known blue and white china patterns)
Conclusion: How to Name a White Cat?
Cats That Appear to Have the Devil in Them: Cats who seem to have the devil in them and are constantly playing and creating havoc may be given names such as Ice Queen or Eve.
Mystical Names: Some white cats have wonderful eyes and appear to know every secret you have; there’s something mystical about them, so names like Moonlight or Freyja may be suitable.
Innocent Names: Because of their pure beauty and frequently excellent personalities, white cats typically express a feeling of purity, which lends itself to names like Nun and Angel.
Choosing a name for a cat may be tough; should you go with a serious cat name or a humorous cat name?
Make a list of 20 to 30 names from this list and then filter them down depending on their personality. Because white cats are not usually gender-specific, a masculine name like Jack Frost or a feminine name like Daenerys (the white-haired heroine from Game of Thrones) may be more appropriate.
Narrowing down your options will ultimately enable you to choose the ideal white cat name.
We hope you found that purrfect name for your ball of happiness. Make sure to share the name you decided on for your cat with us in the comment section below. We will be delighted to hear from you.
Now, let’s go ahead and begin making some beautiful memories with the awesome White new cat!